PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Singaporean self-sponsored CPL holders - where are you?
Old 30th Mar 2006, 13:44
|Ken|

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 9M-
Agreed Totally. I was studying in Aus for 2 years and even getting a visa is not a simple thing to do . And Even if you have a visa + being a 3nd citizen etc...and so luckily one of the flying school is willing to take you in as an instructor...look at the abundance of instructors there...one flying school can have 10-20 instructors and how many students do they have? Not many...and most flying schools give their student commission based. If one month you fly 5 times, 5x AUS50 , you will earn roughly AUS250/ month. Sounds like good money eh? Best thing is you only clock 5 hours a month too
My advise for prospective instructors is, do it in malaysia, malaysia welcomes singaporeans much more than you would expect. Also there are real shortages of instructors in malaysia and if you can be one, clocking 60-80 hours a month is a really realistic thing to get.
Hello 9M-. I wan plan to study CPL/H overseas. What is the job prospect for a helicopter pilot in Malaysia? Is there any school looking for flight instructor?

Last edited by |Ken|; 30th Mar 2006 at 14:04.