PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blair To 'Tough it Out' On Iraq
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2006, 10:12
nutcracker43

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JS2

Originally Posted by jstars2
Has it never occurred to you that the information which he presented to the UK’s “great un-washed” as the basis for his “taking a stand” turned out to be false and that, therefore, “the great un-washed”, certainly of UK (who, on the contrary, do care about Iraq, WMD, etc) are therefore perfectly entitled to wish the demise, after almost 10 years weary incumbency, of a mendacious incompetent, masquerading as a national leader?
When I made any decision it was made on the basis of information available to me at the time...certainly the slant has changed and the decisions taken have been interpreted differently because of different information being received. This will continue as and when more information is received...your post would suggest that you do otherwise...

I notice that you are one of the few who have refrained from calling either the PM or the Pres of the US a liar. Many on this thread have done so without any supporting evidence....amazing how brave and mouthy so many are when hidden behind a screen of anonymity.

Dogfish, your post is unworthy of you, not clever, not smart!

Thank you.

NC43