PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eighteen Months of Hell!!!
View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2002, 16:32
Stealth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MP, all the best and I wish you to enjoy the retirement. If I were you the things would have been handled a little bit different. I would have gone all the way necessary in order to facilitate the sacking of your former F/O. The simple solution was to spend a thousand or so dollars and wire tape yourself with a good recording device including a miniature set of digital cameras installed in the frame of your glasses or any other suitable spot. All the meetings you attended could have been recorded and the developments in cockpit as well (not using the belt, overspeeding, clipboard, refusing to comply with the instructions of a senior pilot). Instead of drifting into depression you could have played the cat and mouse game as long as you wanted, finally confronting the management and threatening the legal action. That person would have been out and you would have had a peaceful career. The person in question can go on and do the same to others, so I hope that people working for your former company could learn from this.