PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Singaporean self-sponsored CPL holders - where are you?
Old 28th Mar 2006, 17:26
cruisercruiser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Majulah
doublecruiser,

that foreigner is me. and i did not get a singaporean wife to join SQ. i will try to join SQ because i have a singaporean wife. nuance. when i first was sent to SIN for work i didnt want to go there. it all happened by coincidence.

good luck to everyone!
Hi Majulah,

Sincere apologies if I had sounded offensive. In no way was I trying to imply that you married your wife because of any other agenda.

You might have read that I have been exploring as many options as I could to help myself and others who are unfortunate, or deemed not good enough to join SIA, to work ourselves up from scratch. It so happened that I recalled your post and the possibility came to my mind.

Allow me to ask you to share your path to success in this thread? I am aware that you hold a JAA ATPL with 1500 hours. Which flying school in europe did you train in? How did you manage to clock your hours?

I learnt from a brit friend currently training in Spain that his fees will amount to about 60,000 pounds excluding living expenses. He had to take a loan from HSBC by mortgaging his family's house. I have spoken to several flying instructors in Derby and all told me flying training in the UK is one of the most expensive in the world!

Any comments welcome!

By the way thanks Thermal Image!

Cheers,

cruiser