PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Be Careful What You Wish For.
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2006, 15:50
330 heavy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
whossorrynow'
Why do you feel the need to attack those who have a different opinion than yours? We all speak about we know. You have been here longer than others and have seen the decline in the package and the overall treatment of employees. I'm sure it is very frustrating! I've seen the EXACT thing in the states so I know where you are coming from. I chose to leave a job that I had been in for over 19 years to come here and am quite happy about the move. Just because the conditions have changed; albeit drastically in the last few years; doesn't make this a bad job. If you or others hate it so much here then find somewhere you can be happy. There is more to life than a blasted job.

I think some guys have no life other than Emirates. If you hate it here so much then so be it. That doesn't mean that we all have to share your pain.

Having said all that, there's nothing wrong with wanting to better our working conditions. If that is your goal then we should be constructive and not belittle those with a different viewpoint. That's called being a gentleman and a professional. The gentlemen that you seem so intent on attacking are all working constructively in the company and trying to do as much as they can to improve conditions here. They like Dubai and Emirates. Good on them! I hope it remains so for them and I hope the conditions at our company will improve. Then maybe all will be somewhat more satisfied.

Last edited by 330 heavy; 29th Mar 2006 at 02:07.