PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spraying Mcleod's Daughters
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2006, 23:28
biggles190

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont know how many of you have flown ag in this area but it is already a big enough sh it fight as it is.
With grapes, bad wires in some areas, piggeries, chook houses, houses and roads everywhere, it makes for hard work and plenty attention being paid to outside the job, including looking after the industries reputation for next time.
I also beleive if he had anything more than water in the load he could be charged and/or have his chemical license revoked for releasing chemical above spray height.
I also hope his previous and prospective clients take into account his actions and the effect it does have on the general public and their ability to get jobs completed with the minimum of fuss in the future. Any ag pilot already has it hard enough as a person who flies madly around applying deadly chemicals in the average publics eye.
Those who watch this show don't have a grip on reality as a property run like this with so many problems would have gone broke years ago, it's just a shame the show has not gone this way!!!