PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Royal Brunei MarkII (Merged).
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2006, 10:18
Having A Blast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Delayed Departure Of The DFO (Like RBA Shedules)?

Cannot happen soon enough and we would all be delighted to see the back of him.

The previous DFO might not have been overly popular, but at least he could bat for the troops, drawing respect for maintaining standards in Flight Operations.

The present DFO has been a mear shadow (well he always was I hear you say) and has been true to form. Since his arrival as DFO standards have plunged and terms and conditions as well. The lack of any leadership skills has really been no suprise.

How do you describe a DFO who sits in his office all day and on most occasions that I have observed engrosses himself with the Borneo Bulletin. This when you are knackered from back to back long haul and fatigue is rampant throughout the fleet. He cares not, and neglects his responsibilities, abuses his power and allows 2 deputies to abuse theirs as well.

When did we last see the DFO in MCC, I doubt if he remembers how to get there, maybe he knows what a hazardous journey it is these days. Does he have a vaild Airport Pass I wonder? Lamentably lazy when it comes to any involvment to better the work and safety, pay and conditions and general wellbeing of the Company as a whole.

When did he ever do a BKKFRA to see for himself the lack of facilities for decent rest. Nope, would'nt even enter his mind.

A tidy little number leading from the rear and pocketing more than we might think.

Sooner its over the better.