PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spraying Mcleod's Daughters
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2006, 04:54
Fuzzy Bear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fair comment Rotayman, I think most of us believe that the show put us in a bad light and even though it was only make believe, the majority of town folk don't see through the b---sh-t side of things and want to think that there is some w-nker out there that would do something like that,god damn, I know people who at the first site of an ag plane get head aches,feel sick and become a right royal pain in the ass and make comments like "I don't like chemicals" or "you boys should be band from what you do" and crap like that. Have these people ever stopped to think of the contrabution that air ag and application of chemicals play in the production of food and clothing through out the whole world, No I think not. there is a book floating around called Farming with pesticides and plastics {from memory} and if we were to stop using pesticides we would have to clear another three quaters of the land again that is used world wide to meet the same prodution we have today. Where is all this going you ask? Like I said I agree that his name should not of been pasted to this site {and he uses bad photos on his site} but it shows a certain amount or lack there of brains to agree to use your machine for gain and reward in bull **** show like McLeod's daughters and this industry comes under the microscope all to often with issues even smaller than this.Like I said before, I don't think a lot of thought went into it and also rotary just becauce you see a few new people on this site doesn't mean we haven't been watching you from a distance. See ya Bro.