PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Be Careful What You Wish For.
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2006, 18:29
Tail Rota

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well well well

nice action Shiek....I guess Typhoon is very very happy

and that is great ......I am very happy for him .....however thats not a nice assesment of your colleages Typhoonpilot. I dont consider myself a w@$ker or anybody else on this forum. it is what it is.

those rose coloured sunnies you wear.... ..... will soon break ...and when they do post something on here and be a little honest........... you are the 1st guy I know who was able to take 2 months off to have a baby......congrats by the way. if you are on the 330/340 fleet I reckon that it would have been next to impossible to achieve that lenght of time off.

I heard a rumour that a 777 capt tried to take a few days off recently for the same reason........ while being back in Aussie......he got a final warning when he arrived back to dubai. .......

he called crew control and told them that his wife was giving birth and he was unable to make it back for a flight out of dubai and needed a few extra days off.......aparrently this was denied and so he pulled sick.

poor fella got back to Dubai....got told off and resigned on the spot....such a waste especially when he is needed so bady on the 777 fleet at the moment .....the roster is still up on the crew room wall in CBC if you want to see for your self.

Just another rumour with a little truth attached

TR