PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Human Factors training.
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2006, 15:34
Edgar Jessop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by john_tullamarine
Edgar Jessop,
'tis a fine line we endeavour to tread .. generally, a simple reference to a provider will be fine .. and the folk who might want to find out details can do a search .. but a hyperlink to an overtly commercial site is deemed to be defacto advertising ...
Thanks for the clarification John, and I apppreciate the distinction (if somewhat of a fine one, since given a name it's not hard to Google a link).

So, in answer to Crossunder's question asking for views on good HF courses in Europe it wouldn't be out of order to mention that in our company we sent staff on a course by Lufthansa Technical Training, held locally by them with attendees from several companies in our area, and that we were pleased with the content and results? A valid point for pprune's readers I think, since smaller companies may not have the resource to employ an in-house trainer and either sending employees away for residential courses or bringing in a trainer for a dedicated session for a few people may be undesirably expensive.