PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Wales
Thread: Air Wales
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2006, 15:18
bucaneer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its a very sad day for everyone connected with Air Wales, previous employees but of course especially for all present staff. I hope all are able to move on without too much difficulty, including all the ops and groundstaff. It was a time in my life I will never forget, and however ill advised, especially some of those Swansea days.

I think that if nsr is really that ignorant about the offence he is causing, he should best be advised to keep his opinions and wise cracks to himself for a while. This is going to effect real people and real families. No offence nsr, but these are people you know well and worked with for a long time. You could have easily found yourself in that situation.

One of the saddest facts is that the staff, aircrew, groundcrew and support staff always tried harder to make it work, than probably any other group of people could.They were so keen for it to succeed and always worked above and beyond what a company could resonably expect from employees.

Unfortunately this hasn't proved to be enough. I am very sorry for everyone concerned.

Best wishes and thanks to everyone there for making a special time in my life.