PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Singaporean self-sponsored CPL holders - where are you?
Old 23rd Mar 2006, 06:52
9M-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by zelin
Many thanks 9M and Cruiser for your words of encouragement. Cruiser, i would certainly love to fly with silkair if there's a chance in the future and Thanks in advance for the contact.

I'm trying to figure out how i can do a CPL course in malaysia...wondering if there's any part-time CPL courses ard? I can't quit my job, need whatever miserable pay i'm getting to save to fly...hehz.

I have another question: What's the CPL flying syallabus like? And the requirements? I've tried doing a search on PPRuNe, but there seems to be hardly any post on the flying syllabus itself.
YES. Who says you cant do CPL part time? U can even do ATPL partime. In singapore you cant. In malaysia yes you can. The catch is you need to clock personally 500 hours total. Then u will be eligible to take all the UKCAA papers. After u had pass your papers, all u need is a simple flight test and you will have your CPL with a frozen ATPL. Sounds easy eh? Glad to be able to help.