PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ryanair memo!!every help welcome!!
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2006, 09:11
atc4ever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well yes i'm at LIG..and we do have approach and local positions both at the tower..
its not really the matter of 03 or 21 its more the way its demanded..
when there is not problems for us we certainly accord it,but to get fuss when we decline it due to others traffics,trainings,others commercials we get sometimes the feeling thats its like an offense to you..
but its depends on the mood of the pilot..and as well the mood of the atc..
but fair enough with fuss useless like that..
nice to you to take time to answer my questions..
what i would like to knowabout operations is:
1 how much rotations per day you make??(i red a lot about the new5/4roster but harsch to get a look atr your typical work day)
2 do you have pressure on you from ops for example if too much fuel comsummed due to weather avoidance ??
3 do you get penalities on your pay if diverted,or delays??
4 how do they at ops file the repeated file plans??do they have special technics to get through regulations (via demanding fake cruise levels)??
5 with crews never overnighting how do they manager flows of aircrafts at stansted??one wave in the morning one back in the afternoon??
6 where do the differences to classic airlines lays?compare to ba??
7 do you know why ryanair doesnt take part in iata or in global projects about atc in europ or tnews technics like ads ???

thanks a lot for yoru patience..fell free to answer,nothinf to fear it all stays betwween us and feel welcome to visit us or my colleagues in others airports in france upstairs in towers..dialog is the only thing that can smoothen the way we work!!
xx cam