PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - When did BMA A320 pilots get an ATC licence????
Old 21st Mar 2006, 13:42
danceswithsheep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CFD.....
You are welcome as are your comments on this and at a centre anytime. The reason for writing the thread is to help with awareness and to maybe help solve a problem.
We all work together and I thank a/c on the r/t whenever they help me out and I appreciate the same when I can provide short cuts etc.
We all want to get home early, make schedules, spend time with family, friends, Magners and generally have a stress free time.
I will be extending the hand of friendship to a BMA A320 Pilot on Thursday to come into Scottish and see the minefield that is the TMA. We will then wander into Flannigans and continue the conversation. By doing this I hope I can help in the interface between us all in some small way.
I have no intention of delaying anyone, changing orders or holding a grudge, this would mean being less proffesional than I can be and I enjoy my job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(but dont tell management)
If you fly and you get the chance, come into a centre, your company may even pay for it!!!!!!! We are normal people living in a darkened room just wanting to get home to our loved animals............