PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CRM Start and finish
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2006, 02:24
Skunkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CRM works in every aspect of life, with wives/husbands (have you ever noticed that in a relatinship sometime one is the PF and the other PNF and sometimes is the opposite? it is a matter of the subject you are involved in!)
anyway it works for a lot of other jobs, expecially where a teamwork is required and also -this is my opinion- discussing with yourself about something you cannot say to anyone else....sit down and think, thinking about most important CRM principles and you will see you will find an answer...maybe only an unbalance between your reptile brain (your primordial emotions) and your cortex and main brain (that mitigate emotion and adapt them to true life)
that's why CRM can never stop, it is always evolving as, except from the basic principles, I think that it is a continuos evolution to find perfect (crew) communication and be able to cope also with people you really don't like at the very first beginnig. A sort of compromise, someone could think, a sort of safety and survival is my definition

Skunkie