PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Singaporean self-sponsored CPL holders - where are you?
Old 18th Mar 2006, 09:44
9M-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cruisercruiser
I was also a SQ final interview reject. I was told that I will never ever be considered again. But something happened puzzled me. I applied 2 years after my final interview failure and was called down for the first interview about 7 months back. The captain who interviewed me said something like "since you've demonstrated that you're really keen, we'll consider your application" I got a rejection letter 3 days later saying "we've gone through your application in detail and regret to inform you that you are unsuccessful in your application..."

Wierd things going on. Any comments??

Well, I didn't pin much hope on SIA after my final round failure thats why i'm looking elsewhere for alternatives.

cheers
Hi,
Thats something new i heard. Never knew SIA accept applicants who failed the final interview before. I was told if your upgrade yourself from a degree to a masters or from a diploma to a degree, they might give you another chance. Just wana ask did u by any chance upgraded your education within this 2 years after you failed the final interview?

Thanks.