PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Transformation in SA Aviation - going nowhere slowly (like this thread)
Old 17th Mar 2006, 14:17
an12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr How Stupid is Afrivation?

Do you really believe the drivel that comes out of your mouth. As one African to another brother. You are an idiot! Have you ever been outside of South Africa, to the rest of Africa.

You beat the drum of transformation but really you are trying to cover you up the fact that you are a racist! You are the kind of guy who does not believe he can be racist because he is black. You belive that you have earned your place in SAA. sad

Madiba's dream of a rainbow nation was to include everyone. Not just the privilaged few. Alot of us know about your connection that got you into SAA. So please dont act like the cadet scheme is really benefiting the under privilages because it is not. I am not complainin I got into SAA same way you did. I dont believe we deserve it. We are here by hugh good fortune.

I have travelled africa and there is truth in the fact that Africa is ungovernable and not because the people are incompetent. But because there is always some greedy idiot running the show! Africa biggest problem is there under utilisation of its resource and potential. Forced change is not the way, to rectify it!

Having our White brothers and sisters (that you are so desperately trying to get ride of) in SA is more beneficial to the contry than not having them. SA is seriously devoid of EXPERIENCE. I was educated by the European benefactors of the struggle but without experience I really cannot offer what someone with 20 years experience can.

Maybe you should be a little open to the idea that boertjie, who has been sitting in the left set can actually teach you something!

I should be fast tracked to command soon and pray that I dont have to do a night stop with someone as obtuse and narrow minded as you.

Here is a though...Rainbow Nation. A Rainbow does not have black or white in it!

Fly safe!