PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Zurich UAC transfer to Geneva UAC postponed.
Old 17th Mar 2006, 12:08
AN2 Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by AES
Sir,

Thanks for the "calm" explanation.

As one of many people both personally and professionally affected by many of the "happenings" here in CH since 2001 I could not agree more with your comments.
Welcome to that particular club... almost calls for a bash at some stage to get the swiss pprune crowd together....

What I find particularly disturbing is the fact that this person "aeropers" is, as you have pointed out, using the name of an official organisation in Switzerland. This could have potentially bad consequences for aviation in Switzerland (as just 1 example, if a jounalist got hold of his posts and "thought" they represented the official line of this organisation).

I certainly do not object to anyone posting what I regard as "bunkum" here, but wonder if in a special case like this the Moderator/s cannot do something to change this idiot's nic.

Krgds
AES
Fully agreed. Even tough I guess most journos here would see through that particular thing unless they have the same agenda (some do) in which case it won't matter much. With all the garbage that has been posted around this here place, quite a few have made up their minds ages ago.

Nevertheless, I have a feeling that the organisation the guy uses as his nic would have to be the ones getting active to put this character into his place.

Best regards
An2 Driver