PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Zurich UAC transfer to Geneva UAC postponed.
Old 17th Mar 2006, 09:48
AES

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Switzerland and "aeropers"

Sir,

Thanks for the "calm" explanation.

Re your:
QUOTE: @aeropers

Your track record is amazing. 3 posts and 3 total and utter rants without anything contributing to the thread.... you must be really really frustrated, or what is your agenda here?

Well, I've got news for you. Many people are frustrated here over the developments of the last years, but most of us are trying to cope to the best of our possibilities and abilities. Yet I am pretty darn sure that a lot of the current situation (in the post 2001 Swiss Aviation in general, not particularly this incident) has to do with the always present negativism that is plaguing this country and it's aviation environment since ever I can think back. Amongst other things it cost us both national carriers. If you want to make an example of this attitude, you are doing a good job. Reading your posts, at least nobody needs to wonder anymore how that happened .

I've asked you before, after post no2, if the organisation you chose as your forum nic is aware and condoning what you are out here? Knowing quite a few of it's members I rather doubt it. In fact, I wonder if you are trying to make it look as if... but then again, who knows...
UNQUOTE:

As one of many people both personally and professionally affected by many of the "happenings" here in CH since 2001 I could not agree more with your comments.

What I find particularly disturbing is the fact that this person "aeropers" is, as you have pointed out, using the name of an official organisation in Switzerland. This could have potentially bad consequences for aviation in Switzerland (as just 1 example, if a jounalist got hold of his posts and "thought" they represented the official line of this organisation).

I certainly do not object to anyone posting what I regard as "bunkum" here, but wonder if in a special case like this the Moderator/s cannot do something to change this idiot's nic.

Krgds
AES