PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will AO crew become JQ Int. or QF Mainline Crew
Old 17th Mar 2006, 08:44
QF skywalker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

cartex,
I'm still around......but for the first time in my aviation career am speechless as I have no idea what is going to happen to our bunch of unique 300 odd cabin crew - this time I truly am lost for words.
Does one apply to other airlines and get a head start over the others at AO who will all apply for other carriers if the transfer to JQ intl goes wrong ?
Do we sit paitently and pray for QF to rescue us and make our operation a QF base (ala jetconnect) and offer us a choice of either JQ intl or choice of QF base - syd s/h, syd l/h, bne s/h etc.
I don't know ????
One thing is for sure. I have wanted this career and lifestyle my whole life and nothing will stop me continuing my pursuit to have the flight attendant career I want. If it turns out that my move to AO was the wrong choice then I will hold my head high and seek employment elsewhere..but...for now it's business as usual for me - still smiling every day at work and putting my heart into everything I do at work. I just hope that QF realise this and look after each and every one of us at AO with their decision as to our future.

Tick, Tock