PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - If not Emirates, then where to ??
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2006, 17:14
Cyberbird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well- Ekgirl - just my thouhgts...

you're stating "if you get the opportunity to get a DEC position, who is going to turn it down. We needed it for our family and I am sorry for those who feel that he has "taken" what was theirs, but that is life"

... which is really selfish, unprofessionell, disgraceful an purely egoistic!

I know some Captains (high calibre guys - with backbone and minimum moral views !!) , who would NEVER accept such a biased offer - thus shafting the hard-working F/Os their, by grabbing THEIR commands- by just exploiting the opportunity- that's as low, as it can get !

We (Senior F/Os with massive Command-Experience as well) get shafted by those selfish guys, who just can't get enough, and don't let other pilots get their earned (!!!) share as well in due time!

We (Me!!) have also families to feed, and we agreed to wait our time, but now we've been overlooked in favour of those blokes ! ...after serving 4 hard years in EK with > 10.000 hrs as well !!

Thus, the moral of our pilots workforce is even more deteriorated by that, as your "hubby"
(how sweet....) had just to come here to harvest other pilots seed! Great !!

Ek is definitively on their way down the drain by allowing this - the painting is on the wall!
Sorry - but i'get really bitter, if i have to imagine to fly with one of these DEC-blokes in the nearest future ...
But - Hey, don't worry, my CVs are sent out already!!
I might even consider now, taking my old - left hands seat - job on a MD 83 in europe up again ...

That's what you "hubby" - and the alikes - have achieved in EK ! Thanx for that !!

Tomorrow, i will at least join the real flying fun, by attending the Red-Bull-Air-Race in AUH -
Anybody's down there t'morrow as well !?

Remember: "Fly fast, Fly low, Fly left" - wasn't it !?! Well- Reno -those were the days ... Ahhhhh

Last edited by Cyberbird; 26th Jul 2006 at 23:01.