PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL Pilot Exodus
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2006, 12:39
pek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You started the name-calling by saying I sounded like an ogre, which only really exists in storybooks and in the inner recesses of hyper-imaginative minds. Do unto others, dude.

Not only can Presidents be impeached, they can even be overthrown, but only with what is called a "critical mass" backed by the military. Last month's coup failed precisely because there was no critical mass the military could rally around.

But you see, the problem with LT is not anywhere near trying to impeach/overthrow a President. Again, and I'm not surprised, you misread the situation. In a Third-World Republic like our beloved LUZVIMINDA, a Chinese - or anyone - with some serious dough will have every politician of consequence tethered to his/her tiny fingertips. Don't forget, he survived Marcos, Cory, Ramos, Erap, and as sure as hell will survive Ate Glo. Needless to say, he's got cunning and ,again, plenty of cash. Get that to YOUR head.

"My attitude of sticking my..." Well, my approach to life was never gung-ho, and you know what? This sort of attitude really works. Gosh.

If you don't care which side I'm on, why then do you even bother to launch your puerile tirades against me? You have got to be one of the most inconsistent blokes I have come across. YOU grow up!

To my fellow PALers (I used to be one of you), the element of surprise is key to any battle. Trust me, I know whereof I speak (unlike some people here).

To the others who post here, you will be well-advised that whatever "guerilla" tactics you make known here will only prove inimical to the interests of those left behind.

Last edited by pek; 16th Mar 2006 at 13:12.