PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL Pilot Exodus
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2006, 11:20
DeltaSix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Obviously Pek, we both live in two different worlds. If you have already jumped ship, then the one you call "real" is a lost world that can never be changed. It's probably easy for you to just say that the boat is too big to be rocked and "leave it be", on the otherhand, people in there are at the mercy of their employers.

No boat is too big to be rocked. Even Presidents get impeached, policies can be changed, and opinions can be swayed.Your attitude of sticking your head in the sand will not serve anyone any good. Get that through your head.

I don't know which side you're on Pek, and I don't really care.
But, if you are one of those who have jumped ship, then of all people you would understand where they ( who you call my bunch ) would be coming from. I will not subscribe to your shallow reasoning as there is more to this than what you perceive it to be.

Also, may I ask where did I say we want anyone to go away and stop posting on these forums just because they have a different view ???...... have you read my posts, where does it say ??.......... if my memory serves me, Cessna1052 even says "welcome" as we want to know their side of the story.

D6