PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL Pilot Exodus
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2006, 09:52
pek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DeltaSix
Hey Pek, that's a bit harsh. Just because "they" don't share your views either doesn't mean their standpoint is not valid and unrealistic as you egotistically claim !!! The pilots in the Philippines have enough cause to air their views even if you think it will not mount to anything. But that's your view not theirs because while their future, their careers and their families are at stake here, they have every right to be concerned, alarmed and to air their grievances and maybe even to fire the first salvo against what they perceive as oppression and curtailing of their rights.
Cessna1052 appealed to you to "give them break" and I truly believe he said that out of good faith and not how you picked it up.Your comment about the double standard is a cheap shot and moreso baseless. Your the one who should try and "hear yourself" and see how pathetic your comments are !!! You sound like an ogre.
Guys, looks like another management plant .
D6
You see poor fella, the problem with you and YOUR bunch is that everytime somebody expresses views that do not conform to yours, you accuse him/her of being a mole and want him/her to just stop. Now therein lies the cheap shot. If you believe and say that LT's boat could be rocked, in a democratic setting I have as much right to believe and say that his boat is too big to be rocked. Makes sense? Or are you too much of a bigot to admit it?

I never advocated putting a kibosh on the airing of grievances. On the contrary, that is exactly what this forum will achieve - an avenue for the expression of dissatisfaction, but not necessarily redress.

Much better to sound like an ogre than to sound like a whino.

BTW, nakakita ka na pala at nakarinig ng ogre? Galing mo dude! Ako kasi hindi pa, and it must be because I live in the real world, unlike you and YOUR naive bunch. So I'll just say that you sound like a braying donkey.