PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL Pilot Exodus
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2006, 06:20
DeltaSix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pek
I have a better suggestion: listen to yourself first. Just because my appreciation of the entire thing is rooted in reality -and therefore opposes your naive views- you want me to stop airing MY views, "meaning to throw them out in the air?" (First time to encounter this concoction.)
But then again, is that not exactly the double-standard you, and others like you, so ardently criticize?
Hey Pek, that's a bit harsh. Just because "they" don't share your views either doesn't mean their standpoint is not valid and unrealistic as you egotistically claim !!! The pilots in the Philippines have enough cause to air their views even if you think it will not mount to anything. But that's your view not theirs because while their future, their careers and their families are at stake here, they have every right to be concerned, alarmed and to air their grievances and maybe even to fire the first salvo against what they perceive as oppression and curtailing of their rights.
Cessna1052 appealed to you to "give them break" and I truly believe he said that out of good faith and not how you picked it up.Your comment about the double standard is a cheap shot and moreso baseless. Your the one who should try and "hear yourself" and see how pathetic your comments are !!! You sound like an ogre.
Guys, looks like another management plant .
D6

Last edited by DeltaSix; 16th Mar 2006 at 06:50.