PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - If not Emirates, then where to ??
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2006, 04:23
ekwife

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ringading - if you're going to ring your bell - get your facts straight pse.

you say "You can avail yourself of company accomodation which is non reversible and BOOST your salary by 9600AED per month."

This means that you take the company accommodation - then you definitely don't boost yr salary by 9600AED...

I think what he is trying to say is if you take the allowance instead of company accommodation - you get the allowance of 9600AED but then have to pay your own rent and your own utilities.

then you say "Now then, last year the company introduced a B scale by introducing Direct entry Captains, the first year salary was not good enough so no suitable captains came. SO what to do!! what any GOOD manager should do. Introduce a better salary to attract the guys. Which is what they did BUT whoops not for everybody JUST for them! So the 2005 DEC B scale was born!! Therefore DEC 2005 B scaler 0 years at EK move to the 5th year of the Captains scale on 28175 AED per month. Good stuff hey!!"

My husband was a DEC and I can tell you that his salary was less than the amount you quote.

I know this is a rumour forum but this rumour is not true!