PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Zurich UAC transfer to Geneva UAC postponed.
Old 15th Mar 2006, 18:50
AN2 Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by flowman
Thanks for that AN2 driver.
I did not realise it was as close as three hours by car. Still a hell of a commute though!
The hotel bill will be massive.
Here's hoping they sort out the manning problem quickly.
Problem is Maastricht have also reduced their capacities because of new route structures in Germany, that means the offload routes will also be producing delays. I have a feeling tomorrow will not be much fun
Flowman,

what I have heard in the grapevine here is that the ANM note seems more of a precautionary nature given that many people need to take a deep breath and go "right, well, ok, now then...." back to what everyone has been used to for the rememberable past. The airports themselves do not seem overly concerned, neither are ops people of some operators I milked for information . Of course, the combination with the Maastricht restriction might not be helpful.

It's been a time since I have been at the consumer end of CFMU but I do recall contact with you guys always as a very helpful and positive experience. I am sure you guys will do your best as you always do. Sadly I never got the chance to visit you guys while I still had the possibility...

Best regards
AN2 Driver