PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "You're Fired!"
Thread: "You're Fired!"
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2006, 11:58
Back in the Barrel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If it was my decision, I'd be saying 'You're fired' to Sir Alan Sugar. How a supposedly brilliant man can fail to recognise and act on the all too obvious failings of Jo spoke volumes about his own judgement.

As for Karen: out of a seemingly lacklustre bunch of candidates, she was one of the better ones in my opinion. You might not like her, but she did display some good leadership skills and tact. Perhaps this was recognised by the two 'leaders' that nominated her in consecutive weeks - she was seen as too much of a threat. Anyway, I liked her and she was pretty: good enough to get the benefit of the doubt in my book! As for the Mad-eyed Mick Hucknall impersonator, she promises to wind up me (and others, I suspect) for a few more weeks yet through not being told 'you're fired'. All ratings inspired, I dount doubt - but the effect on Sir Alan's cred is a side effect he probably wouldn't want.

I'm off to sell my shares in anything that Sir Alan may have influence in. I don't want my cash to be affected by someone whose judgement seems to have run away to Rio with David Blunkett's!