PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots ready to fight Jetstar in court
View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2006, 22:56
ys120fz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Casper, sick for telling it how it is??? Who's sick here? It is fact that the CP of Vrigin sold out pilots to satisfy his own greed. If he had told Branson that the going rate was the same as QF, then it would have been paid. They started the rot by flying B737-300's for less than half the rate QF were doing it for. End of story!!

Thanks UR2. I know I have it right.

Keg, if somebody had told you that when you went on the 767 you would be spending only 9-10 days at home a month, would you have refused it? I bet you wouldn't have. So why bother telling these guys; let them find out for themselves. They are big boys and girls and must live with their decisions. Do you think that if somebody told a GA pilot he would only be at home for 5 days a month if he joined Qantas, that he wouldn't join? If you do, you live in a blur of fantasy.

C of B, what has it to do with you or anybody else outside Jet* pilot group? They're adults, many from other airlines with some industrial savvy. They signed an agreement, and if it's going to cost them financially, well so be it. They signed, not you. I'm not about to tell any group, pilots or otherwise, that they've screwed up their industrial agreement.

They don't need prix like you poking them from time to time saying "I told you so".

Those of you who do that are $hitting yourselves for your own future. It's the start of the rot.

But if the QF union had given them membership when originally asked, (sorry, you're not really QF pilots fellas)the QF pilots could be resting a little better these nights.