PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BP closing down another bowser.
View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2006, 13:09
the wizard of auz
Bugsmasherdriverandjediknite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Seems if I am to stay in business, I have to take on the roll of local refueler now. It does have its benefits I guess. I will now become the main source of information on anything aviation in the goldfields and I can charge horrific call out fees when ever I feel like it, and double for the competition down the road.
I am currently sourcing the equipment to put in a small (10,000Ltr) tank and pump. so with luck, AVGAS will still be available in YLEO shortly after the big company pulls out. The emergency Drums will be extremely expensive and hard to get after hours, and I would guess it would be a whole drum and nothing less type of arrangment.

Sillograph, mate it might be a little expensive, but certainly better than a lot of others. price is the same day or night as far as I know, and the facilities available are quite good compared to most other strips out in the bush. I think the price is quite reasonable considering the amount of money that has been spent on it lately. If you feel its a little expensive, use the whole strip so you get value for money.