PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - It's a dog's life!
View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2006, 06:05

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Morons

Yeah, great, just great. These f***wits have a choice about behaving like complete and utter dickheads in a plane. The dog doesn't.

It's not just what they're doing to the animal for their peurile 2 minutes of fame that annoys me. It's also about their lack of knowledge and / or their simple disdain for flying safely.

Obviously they're far more concerned about getting on television than anything else.

Lets hope next time they throw the plane around like this, they do so with untied baggage instead of an unrestrained animal. Lets hope it knocks them both clean out, and these two congenital idiots come plummeting to earth in an open field, only to be engulfed by an exploding fireball. And lets hope someone gets it on tape. Now that I'd find a whole lot funnier.

And before anyone says it, yes I do have a sense of humour. It just disappears when I see people flying irresponsibly. I don't care what's flying around in that cabin - a person, a dog, a suitcase, it doesn't matter. It's dangerous. It's dangerous for anyone inside the plane, it's dangerous for outside air traffic, it's dangerous even for people on the ground. These two clowns are an accident waiting to happen and don't deserve the luxury or the responsibility of being allowed to fly.

I hope the powers that be see this and react by revoking their licences. They are clearly not responsible and they shouldn't be trusted at the controls of any airplane, be it their own or someone elses.

F***WITS, absolute F***WITS.

Last edited by 1972; 13th Mar 2006 at 06:21.