PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The QANTAS thread
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2006, 08:57
Pegasus747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
and just a further thought..

While FAAA officials may infringe MBT from time to time or vote to take reduced slips...members would be better concerned with FAAA officials who have run businesses out of the FAAA office and used leave bank for personal reasons or used the flight attendants car park as a car rental lot for their business while at the same time whinging to Qantas about the lack of parking for flight attendants.

I have seen a lot of hyprocracy over the last 25 years or so and i am more concerend about the officials who forged other elected officials signatures or officials that used leave bank to play golf than i am in someone who didnt attend a meeting where there were more union officials than flight attendants.

reality check dodo's ....is it any wonder that the senior officials who comprise the 12 member FAAA exec dont share with the likes of Lowerlobe their working papers or strategies..it would be plastered all over here for QAntas and the media to see.

I am sick of our own members being the fifth column in our ranks. The real danger is the loose lips in here. Qantas management read this. and every time they see the level of total stupidity it strengthen their resolve to replace us with kiwi's and casuals.

Anyone that wants to make a difference and has an idea contact the FAAA and talk to them dont waste your time in here where the whole world gets to read the ideas