PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ba euro fleet lgw
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2006, 21:08
banewboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
this sounds so dull that it's not true but me n my partner have been together for 5 years, i really am happy but because of a few things we are going to have to live at opposite ends of the country for a while and i am going to be supporting us both whilst my parents support me until about chrsitmas. i don't want a life, i don't want to be close to a pub (it will only worsen my alcohol habit!!!) and i don't really want to be sociable until i really have my life back on tracks. i want to get to work quickly and easily and go home to my ageing grandparents (and aging boyfriend!!) as often as possible. i want to make a few friends but only enough to keep me happy and nly to go out once in a while (god i feel old).

patheitic little anecdote over, i really, really want this and it doesn't really matter what people say, although the comments on here did make me see how unstable my postion at lhr temp would be. i weighed my descision carefully and have thought things through and i think if more people added i've heard or i believe to the beginning of their threads this would be far more stable. i would be interested if you would pm me with what you do know to enable me to continue my research etc into a postion i intend to keep for the rest of my working life. the best start to this the better, i cannot begin to describe how childish i am about MY JOB WITH B F**KING A!!!!!!
sorry.....