PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Philippine ATO memorandum circular 01-06
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2006, 12:23
flyboy72

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Cessna1052
Bit by bit i'm starting to believe D6, that this fellows 5p and Flyboy72 are on the otherside, well Guys..You're Always Welcome! Flyboy isn't from PAL, he says, but he's very much aware of what has happened(except he missed a year, when he said the strike was 97.) Don't tell us You're Jimmy? or maybe one of the companies Corporate lawyer?
This is really turning out to be a nice forum after all, i just hope this views goes across all the way to the people running those companies. Just tell them this, "Whats the worry all about? the Pilots are merely 10%,we can let them go and still have the 90% of the work force". Isn't it???
Jimmy? What a puppet...gee I hope am not that guy. But no luck in that. Am not in PAL, not in management, and not in ATO. Although my "devil's advocate" may have been met with some critisism, I do believe it is good and healthy for this forum.

Mr. Kontra, before you start calling me a clown, answer this...why did you give yourself the username Kontra. Sounds appropriate. I agree with cessna and you that 10% of pilots, as little percentage as it is, is an integral part of the work force. I never questioned that at all. Management in all honesty is scared at this point with regards to the 10%.