PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair 5/4 Roster & 5% Pay Deal?
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2006, 10:33
Kinetic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GR, I am a little insulted at your insinuation, its about balanced perspectives, believe me I am making my opinion known on REPA about the proposals, I am on the [email protected] mailing list and I am going on Monday to shout my opposition to this scandalous offer.

I don't want to pick a fight with anyone but if I may ask you this GR assuming you're not DUB based, when you heard JG in Dublin was in court for victimisation did you sympathise with him like I?.... am sure you did.Did you want him to wipe the smug grin off O'Learys face??...I bet like me you did. Were you willing to to openly attack the company, without the veil of annonymity, for it's disgusting treatment of your fellow brother??

When the Dub guys walked out of the ERC and into the Labour courts did not part of you rejoice and think...go on lads we're proud of you... I'm sure it did for all of us. Did you make it known to management you sided with them, and wanted to bring your own legal case against RYR in support of your fellow man??

Last edited by Kinetic; 9th Mar 2006 at 11:17.