PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Philippine ATO memorandum circular 01-06
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2006, 10:32
flyboy72

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by e6b
You better get you facts straight flyboy. My decision not to scab was made FOR my fellow pilots. It was those who initially broke the strike who were thinking about themselves.
You claim you weren't a pal pilot, you weren't there so don't sound so righteous when you talk about the strike. You don't have the right; being just a spectator while we fought for the dignity of our proffesion.
Go listen to PLANESTUPID, his post was spot on.
Not being righteous at all. You didn't go back...good for you. Some broke away from the strike (some were "thinking of themselves" but some went back for their families). And others went back when the strike was over...and some probably are going back to this day because they have to feed their families.

Principle and the continuous fight for the profession is always a good thing...up until one's family tells them to go back, what do they do? To your eyes what are they? Can you answer for them? Sorry but I can't. A few families were torn apart as a result. Are you gonna do anything for them, I doubt it. But you have a job right? Maybe overseas?

By the way, you don't have to be a PAL pilot or be part of a strike to understand whats going on in the Philippine aviation, then and now.