PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Philippine ATO memorandum circular 01-06
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2006, 10:05
DeltaSix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can someone please convince me that 5pfarms and Flyboy72 are not planted by the airline management or the ATO.

Looks like some people don't see the underlying reasons why this 01-06 was signed. I'm not even working in the Philippines and I can smell it a thousand miles away. How naive can some people get ?

Flyboy72 you said that the ATO does not prevent you from gaining employment overseas. Hah !!! - like hell they don't !!! This is an insult. They really think that the Filipino people are so gullible to fall for this crap. The email proves it otherwise. Or haven't you read it ?
Again, from our friend Flyboy72 quoting "If the pay in the Philippines is so little, then it is...nothing you can do to change that in the near future".....

This is exactly the sort of mentality that will drag this country down Flyboy72.
You will have to believe that there is always room for improvement. Vietnam who went through so many wars have a higher growth rate than the Philippines it's embarrasing.
Don't they realize that OFWs contribute to the economy of the Philippines ?
Get over it, they are not fooling anyone.
Everyone knows that this is just an elaborate ploy from the government coniving with the airlines to tighten your chains so you can get stuck in poverty like they are. As the saying goes "How can you soar like an eagle if you are stuck with turkeys " so, get out where the "turkeys" are. And most of you have already done that. I congratulate you.

To the others, no matter what 5pfarms or flyboy72 say, it is very clear that they are on to you and only a dumbo would not see that. The government can force the airline to pay your " proper market value" instead of imposing these ridiculous requirements.
Now the question is, what are you going to do about it ?

To the management of PAL, Cebupac and others.....
If you are short on pilots, then TRAIN MORE. Or is this too complicated to take in ? There are hundreds of people out there wanting a job like this. And if they eventually leave, then this is just a normal course of events. Whether you like it or not, some if not more will not stay after the 5 year term. Get that through your head.

I hope you realize this before you destroy people's lives and eventually the country.

DeltaSix

Last edited by DeltaSix; 9th Mar 2006 at 10:28.