PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK DEC Interview
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2006, 10:01
gtaflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aileron

you should read all the posts and make a sound judgement based on not what the peolpe tell you on this forum but when you go out to dubai. Only then will you realise that this forum is indeed a good representation of what is happening out there.

also if you had read the posts before asking your question you will have realised that zomp was being sarcastic and things indeed are not good at ek.

when you go for i/v you will see all the gloss there including the accomodation. a mate of mine was offered dec contract but salary was lower then that advised to him at interview (not very professional ek). If they are pissing about with the initial contract what will they do when you arrive in the UAE one begs the question.

Personally i think its a waste of time and also money (about £400 - £500 ticket fare to go from the uk to dubai) just to find out that the negative comments on pprune turned out true. but its your money and time and it will cost you even more if you are taking the wife to show her dubai.

finally if you have a LHS job in the uk with a charter company, please go to dubai so i can have it - just kidding! you dont know how lucky you are.