PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Philippine ATO memorandum circular 01-06
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2006, 03:53
kontra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 5pfarms
You guys are handling this thing all wrong. You dont seem to realize that it is not to your best interest to get irratated or make irritating statements regarding people you dislike.
I wonder if all this frothing-in-the-mouth is giving you additional income or incentive pay. You guys are after all enjoying the correct compensation for your labor. Why would you even bother to give people you resent the satisfaction by saying nasty thing about them. all that really does is make them connive and scheme finding ways and means to get to you or at least your colleages. Things have a way of righting themselves. You do not have to contribute. After all you will never know. your son may need a job or something like that. These things have a funny way of coming back at you so you are better off being civil. please ponder this and im sure you will agree with me.
I am not irritated, I am voicing my reasons/concerns why i left pal. I am not in anyway giving satisfaction to "them". And I am not the type who just sits around and watch how things go. That is why pal pilots are being abused. Majority just sit around and watch. And if they follow what you just said, then we really cannot expect any changes in management.

If you ask the pilots who left, most of them would say that it is not only the pay, it is the treatment, working conditions and the retirement package. Do you think that if we dont voice out, they will act on this issues? I not not sure if they will act on it positively, but at least they will be made aware. And the remaining pilots will be aware, so that they can also decide on their future.

You might say that how will they know if I am posting it here? To tell you frankly, there are other pilots who browse these forums just to fish out information and tell it to the management, mga sipsip ba.

I agree with your non-confrontational style, but it does not work for these kind of people. Believe me, I know. No harm intended to you, just expressing my feelings.