PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair 5/4 Roster & 5% Pay Deal?
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2006, 00:58
08KaQAjQ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jedy
OK so this is how is going to work:
* No we get 12 days of our leave allocated at companys discretion = before
I could use these days as I wish and for every 6 days of my leave I
actually get 12 days off. TOTAL LOSS 12 DAYS
* Now I go to the sim on my days off = before no f*****g way. TOTAL LOSS 4 TO 6 DAYS
* Now if I go sick when I get back I will work 5 on 3 off or 5 on 2 off to compensate my absence = before no f*****g way. TOTAL LOSS FEW DAYS
* Now because all of these rules my roster patern can change frecuently = before I had a very stable roster. TOTAL LOSS STEADY ROSTER
* Now because we fly 5 on 4 off I will be spreading my 900 hours throughout
the year = before I enjoyed at least 16 days of not available because I have been very high on hours every single month and I will also lose my January, February and March of not flying because I don't have any more hours left = TOTAL LOSS 16 DAYS and JANUARY, FEBRUARY AND MARCH OFF
* Now because all these benefits the company will change my flight pay = before no change. TOTAL LOSS 15% REDUCTION
* Now we won't get pension, medicals, loss of license, food, water, car park = before I did'nt get that either. TOTAL LOSS MY SENSE OF HUMOR
* Now we get s**t share options but for that you will have to stay in this company for the next 5 years = before we did'nt get that but quite frankly who wants to stay here 5 years anyway. TOTAL LOSS 5 YEARS OF MY LIFE
I am starting to see signs of desperation because the truth is that the current 5 on 3 off roster that we have at the moment it just simply doesn't work. We all get so high on hours every month that they have to give us lots of not available days. By the time we reach January we all don't have hours left so they have to wet lease just about every airline in Europe to fly for us and if they don't change something I wonder where are they going to find enough captains to fly their new and shiny 45 B737-800 that are coming next year.
Just say no and say yes to 4 on 4 off, medicals, loss of license, pension, etc. Finally the market is changeing and is time to get what we lost.
HEAR HEAR !!!