PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - stop encouraging... (merged with 'Is there any hope')
Old 8th Mar 2006, 22:35
Send Clowns

Jet Blast Rat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A320

You are going now from posting what you know nothing about to straight lying!

No company I have ever heard of has a 23-year-old maximum - even the old BA sponsorship went to 27 for applying before training. You have whinged for months that airlines won't take people inexperienced pilots, now you seem to claim that they will only take inexperienced pilots. Make your mind up. I could name companies that go for either recruitment strategy, but more that like hours than prefer inexperience meaning you are wrong saying hours are not a benefit. How about the many jobs where the AOC requires 400, 700 or 1000 hours? Do they only take low-hour pilots illegally, or are you not bothering with those companies? Are they beneath you?

You fail to address the points I made in my last post. Is that because I am right, that you are too much of a snob to take a proper flying job, and only want to get in a mid-size jet? If that is the case you are in the wrong business and have just wasted thousands. All the decent pilots I know will fly anything for money. You seem to wish for someone to beg you to accept vast sums for flying their 737.

No-one I know was hired having been on a waiting list for years. You wait for years and you are definitely not the sort of person who should be flying. I know 1 person who paid for hours over and above a type rating before his job. I know so many who have jobs, from all sorts of backgrounds. None of them just looked for jet work. Most of them worked hard to get the jobs, all were willing to, unlike you seem to be.

It is incredible that someone as dishonest and miserable as you seem to be expects to get a job. Your licence doesn't entitle you to an automatic job, you have to have personality to make someone want to pay you to fly. We can only assume that you are unemployed because you are the sort of person that no-one wants to fly with or to employ.