PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ba euro fleet lgw
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2006, 15:03
banewboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WLITS i understad why you wont but it would be nice if you posted some rumour on this here rumour network!

lots of things flying (excuse the pun) about and you seemed to know your fish.

the way i understand the situation nsp would be nice for lgw ef if it stays, if it doesn't and turns into singlefleet then it would not necessarily have to have nsp.

i understand that the differences between nsp and ef lgw working conditions are such that the present agreement which ef lgw are working under is incompatible with long haul operations, (i may be wrong), if this is the case then ba would have to hammer out a new, single fleet agreement for rostering and as this would include many people on lgw ww or even lhr ww the crew involved would certainly want the best deal.

looking at things from a business perspective i think it would be necessary for singlefleet to come under nsp or under a brand new agreement, as it has prooved extremely difficult for other operators operating more than one type of contract to continue it's efficient use when crew's are on the same a/c but different contracts. this isn't to say it can't be done, it's just not very good.

however if all has been signed off and i'm wrong i'll just shut my mouth.

any info would be good now!!

p.s. at lgw would it be better to live in horley or crawley? as i believe ba work out of the north terminal. is this correct?

xx