PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ba euro fleet lgw
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2006, 13:13
pips

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its all to do with seniorty in ba,lgw sh have never been in the nsp so when they go into it, (about 1000 crew ) it means that the transfer list for longhaul lhr (if thats what you want) will take that much more longer to reach because as well as gla , man ect you will also have lgw now. It is only fair that lgw crew become part of the nsp because as i said before we all had the same interveiw you just dont know where your gonna be until the day. We have crew here that were told they was going to be lhr and on the first day it said welcome to euro fleet lgw .Because ww lgw will be no more, for the crew who commute ect the only other option will be ww lhr (well not the only option) but you know what i mean , so the waiting list for lhr will be bigger and take that much more longer to get onto. When mid fleet happens all wwlgw crew will go up to lhr ww so again for all sh crew who are on the list it will mean that transfering to lh ww will take longer.Sorry am not very good at explaining myself , i even manage to waffel on the computer!!!