PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair 5/4 Roster & 5% Pay Deal?
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2006, 19:29
Fairfax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, there was precious little notice of a 'Town Hall Meeting' at Stn on the 3rd March. As a result I did not manage to make it there. I won't be going in for about 3 weeks - one guess only as to why - so will not empty my pidgeon hole; assuming there is anything in it.

I thought the 'ERC' were due to present the 'opinions' - from the pilot meetings at Stn, a week earlier on 24th Feb - in due course.

That's longhand for 'negotiate' with Ryanair about the new agreement.

So what happened? A question not rant.

Did the duo just say "This is it", or was it their first 'low' pitch in the negotiaton process? (Say it's true)
What is all this about losing 15 days leave and a 15% reduction in sector pay? Was there a handout of some sort? Were the ERC people on the stage with the duo, or even informed of the meeting?
When is 5/4 starting and when will we be able to apply for Leave, given that the crewdock leave application system does not work? (Still, if we are only going to get 14 days a year then it doesn't much matter).

Ryanride. Like you, I heard 4/4 was coming, but from where? It has been said by the Camel at least twice on Pprune; perhaps in an effort to indicate that he is not management.
There are surprisingly few posts on this thread, so does anyone know what is actually happening?