PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Philippine ATO memorandum circular 01-06
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2006, 13:07
flyboy72

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gentlemen...I would have to agree with you guys about that ATO Circular 01-06. It is your license...you've earned it...and a "clearance" from the employer is uncalled for. And as far as that "fat-ass congressman" is concerned, he is probably one of the worst educated lawmaker in the country. What makes him think that that bill that he wants to pass is going to push through? It inhibits freedom to the Filipinos. And as far as being overseas foreign workers are concerned, they are heros in that country...don't really think that bill will push through so all you PAL, Cebupac, and Airphil drivers need not worry. And as far as the circular is concerned, the ATO will probably change that seeing that it doesn't make much sense.

But for those who have something against Gen. Jatico, chances are you don't know the person that well. If you will do some research, you will find out that he is clean and uncorrupt, unlike the previous ASSECs. No one can bribe him, and in the interest of safety, he will not accept any favors from the "airlines". He is definitely not a liked person among his ATO companions...why?...well he has clipped their wings as far as "making money" within the ATO is concerned...but I am sure they still get away with some red-tape and corruption somehow, but not as much as before...that's why they don't like him. But that's my opinion...you can always go to his house in Fort Bonifacio and see for yourself that NJ is not your normal, lavish living military General.