PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MyTravel- I thought it was all getting better?
Old 4th Mar 2006, 22:48
TJ747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beattle:

I really do not think that the Jetsgo scenario can be compared to Mytravel.
Many things change with the programme around this time of year, too much capacity, not enough, slots, a/c changes the lot.

I have sent JayTeeto a pvt msg to get a full understanding of what has happened. It may be a case that they planned for say 4 flights a week but now they only going to operate 3 and the customers that are affected may have been given and option to either change dates or the original date that they had, MyTravel may have just bought an allocation of seats instead of operating a half empty flight due to too much capacity on that route. So could have been for a variety of reasons.

Besides, had we not had such a increase in fuel charges this year, the group as a whole would have been just in proffit which is a big change from being deep in the red.

So I am confident things are on the up, many changes have taken place across the company including the flight programme so may have just been a change that was not acceptable to the customer, hence the full refund.

Cheers