PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What would you have done?
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2006, 22:36
GorgeousKiwiGal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by christep
Probably because they understood (as you clearly do not) that there is no chance of mobile phones causing any problems with fuel trucks. There has never ever been a single case of this; all the people on the apron are carrying radios and mobile phones all the time anyway - do you "go off" at them? I guess you are Australian - they are the most ludicrously backward in senseless regulations (and completely spurious justifications) in this field.
HA! That absolutely makes my sides ache . Ludicrously backward senseless regulations huh? I wonder why it is that AUSTRALIAN ports also have the LOWEST incident record in the world (yes, look it up) and that QANTAS (the Australian airline) and it's subsidaries also have the lowest incident record in the history of aviation of any airline still currently operating? Hmmn, "senseless regulations" huh? I think the records and lack of safety related incidents speak for themselves. Perhaps if more overseas ports took on board Australia's "senseless backward regulations" they would have less incidents too .

*steps off soap box*