PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dubai: "The City that Cares"
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2006, 19:16
Ray Darr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DISGUSTED!!

Originally Posted by vbalasu
in regards to the rape case,,,first of all who the hell would go alone to madinat jumeirah,the girl was probably drunk out of her mind when she went partying at trilogy,,second of all who would get into a land cruiser at 3:30 in the morn with 4 guyz..
jeezz,,stop with the nonsense..shez the person who has to be blamed..
there are better things to be discussed at this forum..
OK, you prick, you have tipped the balance of human decency. YOU BLAME THE GIRL for this HORRENDOUS CRIME that happened to her?? I hope if YOU get tossed in jail for some petty crime and someone wants you to be their play-toy you can rest-assured in your own stinking logic that as YOU are forcefully penetrated, YOU would realize "oh, it's my fault I am here anyway, therefore I can't blame him for doing this... I will blame myself!"
What a twit. Seriously, you are damn lucky you are not meeting people in person when discussing your so-called logic on why this poor girl was raped by these bastards. You'd get clocked pretty damn fast by myself and many others when we'd hear your vile, twisted thoughts. It is a simple fact that SCUM like them who can't control when and where and how to use their penis are fully responsible for these heinous acts.
I hope nothing like what happened to that girl, REGARDLESS of the situation she may have been in, ever happens to any females YOU know, be them friends, family or foes.
Go re-think how you believe is proper behaviour by the males of our species.
...end of legit rant.