PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAM Conditions
Thread: MAM Conditions
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2006, 15:01
sebby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Perth flying for MAM is possibly the best for o/nights and hours etc, the new EBA may introduce career progression into mainline aswell as some guarenteed hours per your availability.

It will become better than the current offer and definitely worth considering if you want to fly for Qantas.

I imagine the process will involve a one on one/ panel and then group activities thereafter followed by another round of one on one/ panel (it tends to be panels these days as they use one as a scribe etc) and also language proficiency checks and then to medicals ref checks and so on.

I have also been told that Qantas will have more to do with this next recruitment drive and less MAM as they havent had great feedback from the Crew that were last picked by the MAM recruiters. It will be interesting that is for sure, but as with all airline interviews expect the unexpected and you will go further! I have got every flying job I have gone for on that basis and find myself doing extremely well on the day as a result, rather than having notes in my head and struggling to remember a plan which hasnt been adhered to by the recruiters whatsoever. As a Flight Attendant you need to think quick, and this should be apparent at your assessments. Good luck everyone!!!