PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - stop encouraging... (merged with 'Is there any hope')
Old 2nd Mar 2006, 12:58
hugofly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A320rider,
People decide of their career before coming to PPRuNe, we do not decide for them, nobody is hiding that the market has been rough for quite some time, that the licences are expensive as hell, that it is unacceptable to pay for a type rating and that certainly not everybody will get to sit in front of a glass cockpit.
After that, they decide to keep going, great i wish them good luck and i hope they got what it takes.
Hopefully they will assume their decision like real men.
You have been on the wrong web site all this time, this is PPRuNe not crybaby.com.
All your posts are only demonstrating that you don't have the right stuff for this career, i mean passion for everything flying, overcoming the technical difficulty of doing something only meant for birds.
You are here for the wrong reason: money prospect, social status, uniform privilege, you've demonstrated it in your past posts.
Why do you think airline pilots with career are waisting their time here discussing and providing info? passion for aviation.
If you had that, you would not be bitter at those young talented and passionate pilots who beat you at the job.